Sunday, December 10, 2017

Best & Worst of 2017 - Coming Soon...with a twist

Hello everyone,

Well, it's getting close to that time of the year again when we movie critics, and movie buffs, contemplate the movies we saw during the year and pick the ones we thought were the best and the worst. Now, most critics will put together a top 10 list of the best and worst, but those who have watched my YouTube videos, or read my older reviews on my Facebook page, will know that I don't usually do that. Instead, I pick the one film I found to be the absolute best, and the one I saw to be the absolute worst, so I can spend more time and energy discussing my reasoning for my choices.

However, because I like to encourage change and seek out variety in all forms, I have decided to do something different this year with my Best & Worst list.

This year, I will be judging a few films based on one particular category leading up the aboslute best and worst. Said groups are as follows:

Best & Worst Cinematography
Best & Worst Editing
Best & Worst Directing
Best & Worst Acting
Best & Worst Writing
Best & Worst Film of the year

Over the next few weeks, I will pick a category, choose my best & worst film of said category, and write up my essay/review. So be on the lookout for them soon. I hope you enjoy reading what I come up with.

Happy Holidays,
TheNorm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Riddle of Fire - Little Film With A Big Heart

  Rent on Apple TV, Google Play, Amazon, and YouTube      Sometimes, a movie is so unexpected, heartfelt, and enjoyable that you can't h...