Thursday, November 21, 2019

Holiday Special - Readers Choice


Hello everyone, 

Well, the Holidays are just around the corner. As you probably recall, the Holiday season is when movie studios put out a bunch of films they want to show up as contenders for the Oscars. It's also the most profitable time for movie theaters. Meaning they get incredibly crowded on a near-constant basis, making it difficult for me to see everything that comes out in a timely fashion for review. 

Therefore, I have decided that it's time for a new event. It's time to get a little more interactive with this Blog. Starting December 1st and going all the way to New Year's Eve, I will be taking Readers Requests for movies to review. It can be an old favorite, an obscure indie flick, or something random on Netflix. You name it, I'll watch and review it. 

If you have a movie that you would like me to check out for you, send me a request in the comments of this Blog. Alternatively, you can send me a request via email (the address is listed below) or, if you happen to have spotted this on my Facebook page, send me your request in the comments there. 

I look forward to watching and reviewing whatever you guys choose for me. Remember, you can make your requests now, but they won't start appearing until after December 1st. 

Ladies & gentlemen, I am TheNorm, Thank you all for reading. 

Send requests to: 
normanlucecinema@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Riddle of Fire - Little Film With A Big Heart

  Rent on Apple TV, Google Play, Amazon, and YouTube      Sometimes, a movie is so unexpected, heartfelt, and enjoyable that you can't h...