Saturday, March 14, 2020

Special: Netflix Month Vol. 2


My beautiful readers, In light of the pandemic known as the Coronavirus, there will be a temporary halt of reviews of new theatrical releases. As attending the movie theaters is not advised at the moment. Rest assured, I eagerly await the moment things become significantly more manageable, and we may continue to enjoy our lives as usual. In the meantime, I would like to encourage all of you to stay safe and healthy. Let us do all that you can to prevent the spread of this terrible disease. Together, we can beat this thing and come out more robust, and maybe a little wiser. 

While we all now have a justifiable excuse to remain indoors and at home as much as possible (albeit for an uncomfortable reason), I think this would be a perfect opportunity for me to revisit a fun and enlightening special. Starting today and going on for at least the next several weeks, I will be reviewing original films found on Netflix. There is a whole universe of movies on this network, and I only scratched the surface last time around. Since we're all stuck at home for a while, it's high time I took another look at what home entertainment has to offer. 

Don't worry. As soon as it is safer to go out into the real world again, I will be back to reviewing theatrical releases. I will also continue with the occasional specialized essays here on my Blog. I intend to provide you all with as much content as possible, given out strange situations. I hope you will all enjoy it. 

Ladies & gentlemen, I am TheNorm, thank you all for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Riddle of Fire - Little Film With A Big Heart

  Rent on Apple TV, Google Play, Amazon, and YouTube      Sometimes, a movie is so unexpected, heartfelt, and enjoyable that you can't h...