Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Readers Requests Now Open


Once again, it is time for me to open the gates and let the flood roll in. That's right, everybody! It is time for Readers Requests. 

Throughout August, in addition to the usual content, I will be accepting requests for movies, television shows, or even short films on YouTube to watch and review here on my blog. 

You can send me requests by leaving a comment on this blog, on my Facebook page, or email at *normanlucecinema@gmail.com* 

You name it, I'll review it. 

Ladies & gentlemen, I am TheNorm, thank you in advance for your requests. 



3 comments:

  1. Well, if you're up for a bit of sci-fi binge watching, why don't you try FARSCAPE. I think all four seasons plus the miniseries finale "The Peacekeeper Wars" are on Amazon Prime. (Just a heads up: the episodes are listed in the order they originally aired, but episodes 2-7 of the first season were aired out of their intended order. You can look up the proper order online.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'll look into it. Heads up, I may only be able to write about the first three episodes, since that's my general rule when judging a series. Would I continue to watch it after the first three episodes? We'll find out.

      Delete
    2. Okay. I will tell you that I think the most interesting stuff doesn't start happening until pretty late in the first season, when characters like Scorpius come into play. But it's your call.

      Delete

Riddle of Fire - Little Film With A Big Heart

  Rent on Apple TV, Google Play, Amazon, and YouTube      Sometimes, a movie is so unexpected, heartfelt, and enjoyable that you can't h...