Friday, October 2, 2020

Horror Requests Open


My Wonderful Readers, 

The Spooky Season is upon us! It is time to prepare for costumes, candy, and all things deemed strange and unusual. Even though we may not be able to enjoy all of the wonderful traditions often associated with this most incredible holiday, let us not despair. 

In honor of my favorite time of the year, I will be taking requests for horror films to review. There are no rules or guidelines to follow. If there’s a scary movie out there that you would like to hear my thoughts about, please share it with me. You can make your requests by leaving a comment on this blog, on my Facebook page, or via email at normanlucecinema@gmail.com directly. 

I look forward to the chills and thrills you have in store for me. Please stay safe, and whatever you decide to do this year, have a Happy Halloween! 

Ladies & gentlemen, I am TheNorm; thank you all for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Riddle of Fire - Little Film With A Big Heart

  Rent on Apple TV, Google Play, Amazon, and YouTube      Sometimes, a movie is so unexpected, heartfelt, and enjoyable that you can't h...