Monday, October 26, 2020

I’m begging you, VOTE!!!



I have tried my best to avoid political discussions on this blog. TheNorm’s Movie Talk has always been about escapism; a means of getting away from the awful and dreary horrors of the real world.  

However, with the election less that one week away, and the cowardice act of the GOP confirming Trumps’s choice for the Supreme Court (against the final wishes of the late Ruth Bader Ginsburg I might add), I can no longer afford to remain silent of the situation on this blog. 

I make this plea to all of my wonderful readers. If you have not yet voted, please do so as soon as you are able. If you intend to vote in person, let nothing prevent you from doing so. The quickest way to lose our civil liberties is to not use them. 

Our voice must be heard! Our democracy must be preserved! Our vote must be counted! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Riddle of Fire - Little Film With A Big Heart

  Rent on Apple TV, Google Play, Amazon, and YouTube      Sometimes, a movie is so unexpected, heartfelt, and enjoyable that you can't h...