Thursday, December 24, 2020

I Wrote a Book

 




My Wonderful Readers, 

    With great excitement, I proudly introduce to you all my very first piece of published written fiction. My story, A Most Mutual Bond, is one of romance, love, sexuality, and the courage to ask for help when overcoming trauma. 

    If there is one positive thing I have been able to glean from the pandemic, it is that it has awakened a part of my personal artistic pursuits I have ignored for far too long. This is a story I have always wanted to tell. In the wake of the pandemic, it took me a while to accept that neither filmmaking nor theater would be possible for quite a while. 

    I am taking this opportunity and newly found free time to pursue writing as another aspect of my artistic endeavors. My goal is that this story proves to be both engaging and informative in its promotion of affection, safe-sex practices, trust, and consent. 

    A Most Mutual Bond is available for purchase on Kindle and in paperback on Amazon. Be advised, it is intended for mature readers only, as there are detailed depictions of sexual situations. I assure you, they are used for the benefit of the story and not only to be sexy nor to provide unnecessary shock value. You may purchase your copy if you wish at the link below: 


    I humbly ask you to share this announcement with your family and friends. I wish to take this new step in my life with as many people as possible. 

    If you decide to give my story a read, I hope you will leave an honest review on Amazon. I also hope you will all enjoy reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. Also, take a look at the other link below. 


Ladies & gentlemen, I am TheNorm,; thank you all for reading. 

Happy Holidays! 

2 comments:

  1. HUGE Congratulations! This is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This novel presents a vivid portrait of the glorious entanglements of love.

    ReplyDelete

Riddle of Fire - Little Film With A Big Heart

  Rent on Apple TV, Google Play, Amazon, and YouTube      Sometimes, a movie is so unexpected, heartfelt, and enjoyable that you can't h...