Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Something Special is Coming


My Wonderful Readers, 

It is with great pride and pleasure that I announce something special is coming your way. I am making this announcement now in preparation for the main event. 

Tomorrow, I shall officially release a special project I have been working on for the past few months. Something that I only realized this year needed to be done. 

I invite you all to please check back in on my blog tomorrow, Christmas Eve, at 12:00 noon. It will be sent out in the usual email and present on my social media accounts.  

I hope you will be as excited about this event as I will be. 

As always, ladies & gentlemen, I am TheNorm; thank you all for reading. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Riddle of Fire - Little Film With A Big Heart

  Rent on Apple TV, Google Play, Amazon, and YouTube      Sometimes, a movie is so unexpected, heartfelt, and enjoyable that you can't h...