Wednesday, January 27, 2021

What’s to come



Hello everyone,

    I must apologize for not having any new material as of late. I’ve been rather occupied with a few things, including writing another book. Rest assured, I will continue to contribute material to this blog for as long as I am able. 

    However, given the ongoing situation of the pandemic, and since I currently do not subscribe to all streaming platforms, including HBO Max, it may be a while before I will be able to put our regular reviews of new releases. 

    Therefore, here are a few things to expect for the new year on this blog. 

Retro Reviews

    While I do write occasional retro reviews on this blog, it’s going to become a bit more prevalent due to the lack of access to all new releases. Also, this is a wonderful opportunity to look back at some of the films form my youth to see if any of them have aged well.  

Random Reviews 

    This year will also be spent on a few movies that I simply want to talk about. There won’t be any particular theme or special occasion for it, it will simply be me talking about a movie I find fascinating. I hope you will as well. 

More Filmmaking Editorials 

    I love all of the bells and whistles that go into making movies as much as I enjoy watching them. I especially enjoy sharing my thoughts on the many ways to make movies. You can expect a few more of those articles on this blog in the yew year. 

Ladies & gentlemen, I am TheNorm, thank you all for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Riddle of Fire - Little Film With A Big Heart

  Rent on Apple TV, Google Play, Amazon, and YouTube      Sometimes, a movie is so unexpected, heartfelt, and enjoyable that you can't h...