Monday, December 13, 2021

Special Announcement

My wonderful readers, 

    With incredible excitement and boundless joy, I share with you some captivating news. 

    For the past year, I have been drafting my next book. A future-history science fiction novel titled Come See The Light. The story of a future where all non-biological electricity has been stripped away, and only one young girl may find the means of restoring the power, along with her loyal fox companion. 

    I intend to provide regular updates on the book's progress here on this blog, social media platforms, and personal website. Links to all may be found below. 

    The book will be released in the Summer of 2022. 

    I look forward to sharing this story with all of you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Riddle of Fire - Little Film With A Big Heart

  Rent on Apple TV, Google Play, Amazon, and YouTube      Sometimes, a movie is so unexpected, heartfelt, and enjoyable that you can't h...