Thursday, January 13, 2022

I'm Still Here

 Hello, my beautiful readers, 

    I must apologize for my absence. As the new year kicked in, I was distracted by many essential things. The least of which is finalizing and preparing my next book for publication this summer. 

    I shan't be going away anytime soon. Rest assured, I will continue to write and deliver reviews of movies and other forms of cinematic commentary right here on my blog. This I promise you. 

    In the meantime, please prepare your anticipation for my first review of 2022. I have no idea what it'll be about yet, so you'll be just as surprised as I am. 

     I look forward to sharing my thoughts with you all soon. 

Ladies & gentlemen, I am TheNorm; thank you all for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Riddle of Fire - Little Film With A Big Heart

  Rent on Apple TV, Google Play, Amazon, and YouTube      Sometimes, a movie is so unexpected, heartfelt, and enjoyable that you can't h...