Friday, February 4, 2022

Temporary Hiatus

 My Beautiful Readers, 

    I apologize for the lack of content as of late. As I alluded to before, many things have grasped my attention in the new year, including progress on my upcoming book. 

    The truth is that movies as a whole have taken a back seat in my list of priorities for the upcoming few months. While I have no intention of shutting down this blog nor quitting writing about cinema as a whole, I cannot say when I shall find myself back into a regular swing of reviewing movies. 

    I can promise you this: so long as there is breath in my lungs, mobility in my fingers, and a thought in my mind, I shall do my best to continue providing content on this blog and whatever other platform I may find myself using. 

    I thank you all for your patience and support during this uncertain year. 

    Don't forget; July 14, 2022. https://www.normanluce-writer.com 

Ladies & gentlemen, I am TheNorm; thank you all for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Riddle of Fire - Little Film With A Big Heart

  Rent on Apple TV, Google Play, Amazon, and YouTube      Sometimes, a movie is so unexpected, heartfelt, and enjoyable that you can't h...