Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Upcoming Theme Month - March Memories

 My beautiful readers, 

    Recently, I took a look back at some of my earlier movie reviews here on this blog. Upon doing so, I was, admittedly, a bit embarrassed. I clearly wasn't bothering with proper format control at the time, nor was I taking reading quality into consideration. While I feel I have come a long way since then, I need to continue learning from my mistakes and grow as a writer and a person. 

    Therefore, I thought it would be fun to revisit some of my earlier reviews and present a kind of "do-over" for those I'm the least proud of. I will likely continue to stand by my criticisms therein, but I intend to do a better job presenting and justifying them than before. 

    I may even go further back to when I was reviewing movies in video form and reevaluate my stance on a few things. 

    I will admit that part of this idea is due to the lack of interesting new material as of late. Hopefully, that will change in the coming weeks. Don't worry; I will continue reviewing new content between my revisits. 

    I hope you will enjoy my revisions of reviews past. 

Ladies & gentlemen, I am TheNorm; thank you all for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Riddle of Fire - Little Film With A Big Heart

  Rent on Apple TV, Google Play, Amazon, and YouTube      Sometimes, a movie is so unexpected, heartfelt, and enjoyable that you can't h...