Saturday, March 12, 2022

Book Update





My beautiful readers, 

    I thought you might like an update on the book's progress. Much has happened since I announced its upcoming release this July.

    As of this writing, the book has nearly completed the editing process. Afterward, it will be finalized and formatted for publication. Pre-order details will be made available sometime in April. 

    All additional content, including some original works from a few fellow creators, has been collected and implemented into the book. 

    There is an animated commercial presently in the works for the book. Once completed, it will air on YouTube and Hulu. And, if luck permits, a few public television programs. 

    I will be discussing the book in an upcoming podcast. Details to follow soon.

That's all for today. I hope you are as excited about this as I am.  

Ladies & gentlemen, I am TheNorm; thank you all for reading. 

1 comment:

Riddle of Fire - Little Film With A Big Heart

  Rent on Apple TV, Google Play, Amazon, and YouTube      Sometimes, a movie is so unexpected, heartfelt, and enjoyable that you can't h...