Saturday, April 2, 2022

Where's your review of The Batman?

 


My Beautiful Readers, 

    Some of you may be wondering, rightfully so, why I haven't gotten around to seeing and reviewing The Batman as of yet. Please allow me to put some of your concerns and theories to rest. 

    Despite my recorded lack of enthusiasm for this movie's release, I am not refusing to see it nor denying it the benefit of the doubt. Of the reviews I have already seen and heard, it seems as though it is significantly better than I might have previously speculated. 

    My reasons for not seeing it yet have nothing to do with the movie itself but the fact that it is, presently, only playing in theaters. While I am still fond of the theatrical experience, I am not yet comfortable returning to the theater for various reasons about the ongoing pandemic. 

    My understanding is that the film will be made available on HBO Max sometime this month. Rest assured, the moment it drops, I will gladly give it a watch and provide my thoughts on it right here on this blog. 

    Until then, I ask you to please be patient. In the meantime, also please be on the lookout for another review that also took a bit longer than expected, as I will soon provide my thoughts on Kenneth Branagh's latest offering, Death on the Nile

Ladies & gentlemen, I am TheNorm; thank you all for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Riddle of Fire - Little Film With A Big Heart

  Rent on Apple TV, Google Play, Amazon, and YouTube      Sometimes, a movie is so unexpected, heartfelt, and enjoyable that you can't h...