Thursday, July 14, 2022

Come See The Light

 


    Today is the day, my beautiful readers, that my first novel officially launches and is made available for sale! 

    Many thanks to those who have pre-ordered their copies. I hope you enjoy reading the story, and I look forward to your thoughts and reviews. 

    If you haven't had the chance to do so yet, please help spread the word about the book to your friends and families. 

    Below is a link to my website with a few places where my book can be found. 

    Thank you all for your time and readership. Rest assured, this blog will continue to provide fun and thoughtful entries on movies and such for as long as I can type. 

    Ladies & gentlemen, I am TheNorm; thank you all for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Riddle of Fire - Little Film With A Big Heart

  Rent on Apple TV, Google Play, Amazon, and YouTube      Sometimes, a movie is so unexpected, heartfelt, and enjoyable that you can't h...