Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Reader Request Month (2022)

 

My beautiful readers,

    It has been kind of slow in the world of movies lately. Even with some of the more exciting outings on our many streaming services, along with a few interesting theatrical releases, not a lot has grabbed my attention. 

    So, I think it's time to return to one of my preferred annual traditions: Reader Request Month. 

    Throughout September, I will take requests for movies and the like to watch and review on my blog. Including one that I've been meaning to get to for some time now (I'm going to finally get around to it, Ian). Please send me your requests however you prefer: a comment on this blog, an email, text message, or Facebook message, however you like.

    I will continue to review new material throughout September, but this will provide me with more fascinating material to check out as we make our way into the fall. 

    Thank you, and I look forward to seeing what you have in store for me. 

Ladies & gentlemen, I am TheNorm; thank you all for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Riddle of Fire - Little Film With A Big Heart

  Rent on Apple TV, Google Play, Amazon, and YouTube      Sometimes, a movie is so unexpected, heartfelt, and enjoyable that you can't h...