Sunday, October 9, 2022

Temporary Leave of Absence

 


My beautiful readers, 

    Please don't worry; I am not retiring this blog. I intend to share my thoughts and feelings about movies and the like on this platform for as long as I can type. I am, however, going to take a little break away from reviewing movies for the foreseeable future. Primarily until the end of October. 

    I will take a little less than two weeks off my day job for something important: writing the first draft of my next book. I will spend most of my time putting together the basis for the next story in my future history series, which must take top priority now. 

    I will keep a regular blog update of my progress on my website. I encourage you all to please visit frequently and leave a comment on the blog additions there if you are so inclined. You will find a link to said website down below. 

    Rest assured, once the first draft is completed, I will be returning to my "regular scheduled program" as it were of reviewing movies and discussing all thing cinema on this blog. Until then, I wish you all a delightful Fall and a very Happy Halloween! Keep an eye out for a potential sooky special towards the end of this month, just in case. 

Ladies & gentlemen, I am TheNorm; thank you all for reading. 

2 comments:

The Odyssey - Sound and Fury Signifying NOTHING

      Sir Christopher Nolan is becoming one of those filmmakers who is easier to admire than he is to enjoy. On the one hand, his devotion t...