Tuesday, November 29, 2022

I'm Still Here

 Hello everyone, 

    I'm so sorry for my longer-than-predicted absence. Life has a nasty habit of interfering with many things too often. 

    You may be glad to hear that I did manage to accomplish lots of writing for the next book's first draft, but unfortunately, I could not complete the first draft within my ideal time frame. I recently decided to divide my time between the next book and writing a script for an eventual graphic novel adaptation of Come See The Light

    Furthermore, one of my good friends, who recently recovered from cancer (many congratulations to you), is now reading the book and is interested in narrating an audiobook adaptation. 

    As for the future of this movie blog, well, that's kind of up in the air at the moment. Many things are interfering with my free time, more so than usual, and managing it has become increasingly challenging. While I am still interested in keeping it going, there's a good chance it will slow down for the foreseeable future. 

    Between my day job (which I love), obligations outside of work, and a few other unexpected adventures, finding the time to watch & review movies, especially new ones, has become a challenge in and of itself. 

    Whatever may be in store for the future of this blog, I hope you will continue to join me on this journey. 

    In the meantime, I wish you all a happy holiday and a better new year. I'll see you all when I can.

Ladies & gentlemen, I am TheNorm; thank you all for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Riddle of Fire - Little Film With A Big Heart

  Rent on Apple TV, Google Play, Amazon, and YouTube      Sometimes, a movie is so unexpected, heartfelt, and enjoyable that you can't h...