Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Birthday Special


My beautiful readers, 

Allow me to first apologize for my extended absence. While I have seen many recent movies worth discussing, I haven't given myself the time or energy to sit down and write a review about them. Life appears to have stepped in the way of my mojo, as it were. Don't worry; all is well. I just let myself fall into a funk of sorts. 

To try and get myself out of this block, I thought it would be fun to do something a little different. 

I have many loved ones who have birthdays in July. So, in honor of them, here's what we're going to do: 

Send me a birthday, any birthday (yours, someone you know, your favorite actor or director, whatever), and I will find the movie released on or around that date, watch it (assuming I haven't already), and review it. 

July is going to be Birthday Month Special! 

You can send me birthdays to work with until July 14th. 

I look forward to seeing what I end up seeing & reviewing, and I hope you are also. 

Ladies & gentlemen, I am TheNorm; thank you all for reading. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Odyssey - Sound and Fury Signifying NOTHING

      Sir Christopher Nolan is becoming one of those filmmakers who is easier to admire than he is to enjoy. On the one hand, his devotion t...