Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Birthday Special


My beautiful readers, 

Allow me to first apologize for my extended absence. While I have seen many recent movies worth discussing, I haven't given myself the time or energy to sit down and write a review about them. Life appears to have stepped in the way of my mojo, as it were. Don't worry; all is well. I just let myself fall into a funk of sorts. 

To try and get myself out of this block, I thought it would be fun to do something a little different. 

I have many loved ones who have birthdays in July. So, in honor of them, here's what we're going to do: 

Send me a birthday, any birthday (yours, someone you know, your favorite actor or director, whatever), and I will find the movie released on or around that date, watch it (assuming I haven't already), and review it. 

July is going to be Birthday Month Special! 

You can send me birthdays to work with until July 14th. 

I look forward to seeing what I end up seeing & reviewing, and I hope you are also. 

Ladies & gentlemen, I am TheNorm; thank you all for reading. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Extreme Redundancy - The Cost of Chasing The "Cinematic" Look

      This quote from the late Robin Williams was originally from an observational joke he made about former President Ronald Reagan when he...