Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Welcome to my new platform

Hey everyone,

Well, this is going to be a fun change. In all honestly, I'm done with giving Hollywood movies my time and energy with video movie reviews. I would prefer to spend my video time with smaller independent, obscure and even older movies to talk about. However, even so, I still enjoy talking about main stream movies. Therefore, I think my reviews for these movies would be better served in written form. I hope you enjoy this new venture as much I think I will.

My first main stream movie review on this platform will likely be the upcoming adaptation of Stephen King's "The Dark Tower". I'm pretty excited for this one. Here's hoping it's worth the hype.

Ladies and Gentleman, I am TheNorm, telling you when Hollywood gets things wrong, and when they get things right.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Riddle of Fire - Little Film With A Big Heart

  Rent on Apple TV, Google Play, Amazon, and YouTube      Sometimes, a movie is so unexpected, heartfelt, and enjoyable that you can't h...