Saturday, April 27, 2019

Avengers: Endgame - Just go see it (Spoiler Free)


This will literally be the shortest review I will ever write. Not because there is nothing to say about this movie, in fact, there is an awful lot to say, but I feel that in doing so I would be providing many unintentional spoilers which would only be doing this movie a great disservice. After the film has been in theaters for a while, I may write a full review with spoilers, but until then, all I can say right now is I loved this movie and will gladly go see it again shortly. At this point in time, if you have been on board the Marvel Cinematic Train for the past eleven years like I have, then you will undoubtedly see and enjoy this movie. I know I did. Those of you who have not yet gotten started or been interested, I would encourage you to consider. Because this event of stories has been well worth the build up. 

This is the event Marvel has been building up to since the beginning. It goes without saying that you must see it if you are able. So please, just go see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Riddle of Fire - Little Film With A Big Heart

  Rent on Apple TV, Google Play, Amazon, and YouTube      Sometimes, a movie is so unexpected, heartfelt, and enjoyable that you can't h...