Wednesday, April 24, 2019

NEW THEME MONTH - Camcorder Cinema

Hey everyone!

As you may have noticed, I have not been posting a lot of reviews lately. Mostly because, aside from Avengers: Endgame, and maybe a few other smaller films coming out next month, I'm not honestly all that interested in going to the movies at the moment. Plus, things like new projects and life stuff has made getting to the theater just a little too complicated at the moment.

So, in the interest of getting new content on this blog, and because I'd like to do so, I am dedicated the whole month of May to a special kind of movies. Films that were shot mostly or entirely on a consumer level video camera.

Be it a found-footage film or a Summer blockbuster, if it was shot on a camera you could find at your local Best Buy, I'm gonna talk about it.

So be on the lookout for some fantastic movies you likely have not yet heard of that was shot on a simple camcorder. I hope you enjoy reading about them as much as I will enjoy writing about them.

Until then, have a great time at Avengers: Endgame. I know I will

No comments:

Post a Comment

Riddle of Fire - Little Film With A Big Heart

  Rent on Apple TV, Google Play, Amazon, and YouTube      Sometimes, a movie is so unexpected, heartfelt, and enjoyable that you can't h...