Saturday, December 26, 2020

Coming Soon...

 


My wonderful readers, 

2020 will likely be disregarded as the worst year in American history for a multitude of reasons. Not the least of which being the pandemic and the staggering incompetence of those desperately clinging to power for no adequate reason, other than fear of consequences for their actions or lack thereof. 

But enough about Twitter. 

To celebrate the end of this awful year, I have decided to conduct a countdown of ten films: 

The top five best and bottom five worst films of 2020. 

Despite the global shutdown, a few good gems were released this year, along with several duds. However, due to the strange and frustrating situation in the year 2020, I cannot, in good conscience, do my usual practice of only choosing a single movie for the best & worse list. It’s time I stepped up my game and continued to challenge myself. 

I should mention that some of the movies that will appear on my lists are films I did not get around to writing a review for, but I assure you, I did see them. Also, some of the films I reviewed this year were technically released back in 2019, so I won’t be able to place them on the upcoming lists. 

Also, just as a friendly heads up, now that I’m an officially published author, I will be including polite reminders to check out my book and website at the end of every blog post for the foreseeable future. We live in the age of self-promotion, after all. LOL! 

Ladies & gentlemen, I am TheNorm; thank you all for reading. 

Check out my book: 

Check out my website: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Riddle of Fire - Little Film With A Big Heart

  Rent on Apple TV, Google Play, Amazon, and YouTube      Sometimes, a movie is so unexpected, heartfelt, and enjoyable that you can't h...