Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Coming Soon - Shakespeare Month

 


    It's been a while since we had a fun theme month on this blog, hasn't it? Since The Bard was born in April, this seems like the perfect time to prepare for one. In addition to my regular blog entries and general movie reviews, you can expect many additional reviews of films based on The Bard's plays come this April. As an actor and Shakespeare enthusiast, it's high time that I shed some more light on the works of Shakespeare and why they will always remain relevant in the modern age and for future generations to come. 

    I also admit that there may or may not be some ulterior motivations behind this theme month, but that will be revealed at the proper time. Until then, I hope you will all join me next month in exploring the many screen adaptations of Shakespeare, both great and not so great. Even if you're not a fan of his plays, I assure you, some of the films based on his works will surprise you. 

Ladies & gentlemen, I am TheNorm; thank you all for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Riddle of Fire - Little Film With A Big Heart

  Rent on Apple TV, Google Play, Amazon, and YouTube      Sometimes, a movie is so unexpected, heartfelt, and enjoyable that you can't h...