Sunday, May 8, 2022

BOOK UPDATE: 5/8/22

 My beautiful readers,

    As of this writing, my upcoming novel, Come See The Light, is in the process of uploading to my account on IngramSpark: a self-publishing platform that will distribute my book in both print and digital form. Once both the paperback and hardcover versions have been fully approved, the book will be available for pre-order at your favorite book outlets. 

    Some of you who regularly shop at Barns & Noble may have already seen my book on their website for pre-order. I must advise you to please resist doing so for the time being. 

    The reason is simple: there was a miscommunication regarding the price. 

    Currently, my book is listed as available for pre-order for $75. This is not my intended price! 

    I have taken steps to instruct IngramSpark to relist my book at a much more reasonable price of $32.95. While this price is not my first choice, it is the lowest I can realistically list the book while ensuring the best retailer wholesale discount possible. 

    At least for now, my goal is not profit; it is to gain readership. 

    At the very least, I shall ensure that this price will remain the same for both the paperback and hardcover versions. 

    I will gladly share any further pre-order details with you all sometime after May 13th, when the correct price is scheduled to go into effect. 

    I thank you all for your patience and excitement. I hope you are as excited about this event as I am. 

Ladies & gentlemen, I am TheNorm; thank you all for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Riddle of Fire - Little Film With A Big Heart

  Rent on Apple TV, Google Play, Amazon, and YouTube      Sometimes, a movie is so unexpected, heartfelt, and enjoyable that you can't h...