Friday, March 8, 2024

I'm Still Here

 My Beautiful Readers, 

    I apologize for my incredible absence. I am still here, and, as I have said before, I intend to write on this blog for as long as I can. 

    The truth is, I haven't seen many movies lately, and I haven't found many movie-related topics to write about...yet. 

    I intend to break this hiatus with an upcoming retro review of one of my favorite movies by the great Steven Spielberg, Catch Me If You Can. I can't say when it will come, but rest assured, it is coming. You can also anticipate a review of a recent epic. I won't spoil what it is, but I will say walking without rhythm is best. 

    Rest assured, my beautiful readers, I will do my best to get back into a regular output schedule. Until then, please continue to be patient

Ladies & gentlemen, I am TheNorm; thank you all for still reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Riddle of Fire - Little Film With A Big Heart

  Rent on Apple TV, Google Play, Amazon, and YouTube      Sometimes, a movie is so unexpected, heartfelt, and enjoyable that you can't h...